Common soft rejection issue for WP Theme Submission in ThemeForest
How to test the blog/posts layout/functionality –
– Import the Theme Unit Test [http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Unit_Test] file and make sure that:
– Posts display correctly, with no apparent visual problems or errors.
– Posts display in correct order.
– Page navigation displays and works correctly.
– As “sticky posts” are a core feature, the theme should style and display them appropriately.
– Lack of body text should not adversely impact the layout.
– Theme must incorporate both the “Tag” and the “Category” taxonomies in some manner.
– Floats are cleared properly for floated element (thumbnail image) at the end of the post content.
Reference link: https://wpthemetestdata.wordpress.com/
Please make sure you read these articles:
Please use get_template_directory when including/requiring files.
Please use a unique prefix for all function names, custom images sizes, classes, CONSTANTS, hooks, public / global variables, and database entries to avoid conflict issues with plugins and other themes.
For example, themename_ OR frameworkname_
You can have frameworkname_ if you are using a framework while using themename_ for your themes.
Read more at http://themereview.co/prefix-all-the-things/